Amazon.com, Inc. is an American international electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United States. It is the world's largest online retailer.
Find quality Products, Suppliers, Manufacturers and Exporters by categories here. Alibaba as the largest B2B marketplace provides you large database of export and import trade leads from Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers, and Suppliers all over the world on Agriculture Apparel Automobiles & Motorcycles
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart, is an American multinational retail corporation that runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores
Costco Wholesale Corporation is a membership-only warehouse club that provides a wide selection of merchandise.
The Walgreen Company is the largest drug retailing chain in the United States. As of January 31, 2014, the company operated 8,678 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Sam's West, Inc. is an American chain of membership-only retail warehouse clubs owned and operated by Walmart, founded in 1983 and named after Walmart founder Sam Walton.
The Kroger Company is an American retailer founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. By revenue, it is the country's largest supermarket chain, second-largest general retailer, and twenty-third largest company.
Safeway is an American supermarket chain; it is the second largest supermarket chain in North America, after The Kroger Company, and has 1,335 stores located throughout the western and central United states.
Shop World Market for top quality furniture, affordable home decor, imported rugs, curtains, unique gifts, food, wine and more - at the best values anywhere.
Publix Super Markets, Inc., commonly known as Publix, is an employee-owned, premium American supermarket chain based in Lakeland, Florida. Publix has operations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Dollar Tree, Inc. is an American chain of discount variety stores that sells items for $1. A Fortune 500 company, Dollar Tree is headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia and operates 4,900 stores throughout the 48 contiguous U.S. states and Canada.
Harrods is an upmarket department store located in Brompton Road in Knightsbridge, in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, London.
ALDI's German operations consist of Aldi Nord's 35 individual regional companies with about 2,500 stores in western, northern, and eastern Germany
FreshDirect is an online grocer that delivers to residences and offices in the New York City metropolitan area.
Peapod, LLC is an online grocery delivery service. The company is based in Skokie, Illinois and operates in several US cities. It is owned by Royal Ahold and delivers from that company's stores, as well as from its own Chicago-area warehouses.
Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. is a chain of supermarkets based in Matthews, North Carolina, just outside Charlotte.
Fred Meyer, Inc., is a chain of superstores founded in 1922 in Portland, Oregon, by Fred G. Meyer. The company was one of the pioneers of one-stop shopping, eventually combining a complete grocery store.
Free 1-2 day shipping both ways, great prices & 365-day return policy. Shop Health & Beauty Products at Soap.com - Best 24/7 customer service.
Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. is a family-owned U.S. regional supermarket chain headquartered in Gates, New York, near Rochester.
The Schwan Food Company is a multibillion-dollar, privately owned company with 15,000 employees in the United States.
Vons is a Southern California and Southern Nevada supermarket chain and a division of Safeway, Inc. It is headquartered in Arcadia, California, and operates stores under the Vons and Pavilions banners.
Free 1-2 day shipping both ways, great prices & 365-day return policy. Shop natural & organic food at VineMarket.com - Best 24/7 customer service.
The Widest Selection of Artisan Cheeses, Gourmet Gift Baskets & Specialty Foods is Available Only at igourmet.com. Shop for Meats, Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar
There are lots of regional online grocery services, but Shopfoodex.com ships to anywhere in the lower 48 (though it's not free).
Online grocery store specializing in hard to find products. Ships in contiguous USA.
Largest Visitors Increase Since DecemberAmazon.com 371000000+ Visitors
- Amazon.com - Estimated Visits | 1,088,000,000
- Alibaba.com - Estimated Visits | 286,000,000
- Walmart.com - Estimated Visits | 212,000,000
- Costco.com - Estimated Visits | 29,500,000
- Walgreens.com - Estimated Visits | 25,600,000
- SamsClub.com - Estimated Visits | 15,100,000
- Kroger.com - Estimated Visits | 6,100,000
- SafeWay.com - Estimated Visits | 5,100,000
- Worldmarket.com - Estimated Visits | 4,800,000
- Publix.com - Estimated Visits | 3,400,000
- Dollartree.com - Estimated Visits | 2,300,000
- Harrods.com - Estimated Visits | 1,700,000
- Aldi.us - Estimated Visits | 1,500,000
- Freshdirect.com - Estimated Visits | 1,400,000
- PeaPod.com - Estimated Visits | 1,400,000
- Harristeeter.com - Estimated Visits | 1,300,000
- Fredmeyer.com - Estimated Visits | 1,300,000
- Soap.com - Estimated Visits | 1,100,000
- Wegmans.com - Estimated Visits | 1,100,000
- Schwans.com - Estimated Visits | 970,000
- Vons.com - Estimated Visits | 960,000
- Vinemarket.com - Estimated Visits | 580,000
- Igourmet.com - Estimated Visits | 350,000
- Shopfoodex.com - Estimated Visits | 90,000
- Mybrands.com - Estimated Visits | 60,000