Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items.
Scribd is a digital library, featuring a subscription service with premier books including New York Times bestsellers and classics.
Let Overstock.com help you discover designer brands and home goods at the lowest prices online. See for yourself why shoppers love our selection
Barnes & Noble, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company, the largest retail bookseller in the United States, and the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products in the country.
Rakuten.com is an online retailer based in Aliso Viejo, California, USA. Previously known as Buy.com, it was founded in 1997 by Scott Blum. The company originally sold computers and electronics and has since expanded into many other categories.
AbeBooks is an online marketplace for books. Most books listed are used, many are rare or out of print, and a growing number are new books. The company is based in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, with an office in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Book Depository is a UK-based online book seller with a large catalogue offered with free shipping to over 160 countries. The store was founded by a former Amazon.com employee and was later acquired by Amazon.
Christian Book Distributors is the world’s largest Christian catalog and internet retailer, sending out over 65 mailings of unique catalogs to millions of customers each year and providing online access
Looking for a really good book? Save 45% off our top selling books from Canada’s biggest book retailer. Free Shipping Over $25!
Online guided reading program with interactive ebooks, downloadable books, and reading quizzes.
Alibris is an online store that sells new books, used books, out-of-print books, rare books, and other media through an online network of independent booksellers. Alibris was founded in 1997 by Martin Manley and incorporated in 1998.
Books-A-Million, Inc., also known as BAM!, is a company that owns the second largest U.S. bookstore chain and is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. The company operates over 200 stores in the South, Midwest, and Northeast United States.
Most books under $4. More than 7 Million Books in stock. FREE SHIPPING WITHIN USA ON ALL ORDERS.
Powell’s Books is a chain of bookstores in Portland, Oregon, and its surrounding metropolitan area. Powell’s headquarters, dubbed Powell’s City of Books, claims to be the largest independent new and used bookstore in the world.
Oyster is unlimited books for $9.95 a month. Choose from over 500,000+ bestsellers, new releases, and more.
Largest Visitors Increase Since DecemberAmazon.com 371000000+ Visitors
- Amazon.com – Estimated Visits | 1,088,000,000
- Scribd.com – Estimated Visits | 43,400,000
- Overstock.com – Estimated Visits | 37,700,000
- BarnesandNoble.com – Estimated Visits | 22,800,000
- Rakuten.com – Estimated Visits | 11,000,000
- AbeBooks.com – Estimated Visits | 4,300,000
- BookDepository.com – Estimated Visits | 3,900,000
- Christianbook.com – Estimated Visits | 3,200,000
- Indigo.ca – Estimated Visits | 2,700,000
- Raz-kids.com – Estimated Visits | 2,300,000
- Alibris.com – Estimated Visits | 1,900,000
- Booksamillion.com – Estimated Visits | 1,300,000
- Thriftbooks.com – Estimated Visits | 1,100,000
- Powells.com – Estimated Visits | 990,000
- Oysterbooks.com – Estimated Visits | 740,000